The Country Cape B&B is a traditional New England Cape, Bed and Breakfast home offering three comfortable guest rooms for travelers near and far. We are situated in the hills of this charming village next to a historic red barn and beautiful West Brook. You can enjoy the back fields from the deck or brick patio where you may catch a glimpse of wild turkeys and deer that sometimes meander down from the surrounding hills. During the spring and summer season, enjoy country living on the patio, by the pool or in the bistro-garden for two. In fall and winter, enjoy a cup of tea by the crackling fire in the cozy den.
We're located minutes from Yankee Candle, Historic Deerfield, Deerfield Academy, Eaglebrook School, Amherst, Williamsburg and downtown Northampton, home of Smith College, eclectic shops, art galleries, museums, music venues and exceptional dining. Your innkeepers are Nancy and Gary Wilson. They look forward to hosting your visit to the beautiful Pioneer Valley!
- All guest rooms have a maximum occupancy of 2 people.
- A deposit in the amount of a one night stay is required within 5 business days of your request for reservation.
- We accept travelers checks and personal checks made payable to The Country Cape B&B.
- A full refund will be provided should cancellation occur within 14 days of your stay.
- Complimentary guest passes to Historic Deerfield are provided by your hosts!
- We offer free Wireless Internet.